- To receive apologies for absence
- Opening remarks and a reminder of the rules for the meeting
- To approve the minutes of the 19th Annual General Meeting held on 5th September 2020.
- To receive the Report of the Trustees & Financial Statement for the year ended 30th September 2020.
- To receive the Report of the Chairman.
- To Elect Directors/Trustees.
All members for whom an email address is held will be sent specific instructions on how to join the meeting. If you would like to join the meeting but have not provided your email address (or may not be sure) please email (email@example.com), and include confirmation whether your address can be used in future for other information from the Trust or solely for the purpose of this meeting.
Should you have any questions on the AGM please contact Steve Bean using the above email address.
Post AGM Presentation
Following the formal meeting, Peter Brown will give a presentation entitled ‘Thomas Telford in Shropshire’. This will not be entirely canal-related (including churches, roads, and even Roman remains) and putting the man in a wider context. A little controversy is promised!
Peter is the author of many articles and books, including the definitive 2018 book on our local canals ‘The Shropshire Union Canal: From the Mersey to the Midlands and Mid-Wales’ and his 2021 collection of extensive and varied articles ‘A Shropshire Union Miscellany’.
Minutes of the Nineteenth Annual General Meeting 2020 Minutes of the Nineteenth Annual General Meeting 2020
Report of Trustees & Financial Statements for year ended 30th September 2020 S&NCT Report & Accounts 2019-20 – Approved
Proxy Voting Form – Proxy Voting Form 2021