Date(s) - 30/05/2020
Please see below a message from Alistair Price to those people who were originally going on this trip:
What challenging times we are living through, when forming any positive plan or timings are impossible. I know many of you want to know what will happen about the trip to Dudley you have all signed up to enjoy.
Frankly, it is looking unlikely to be able to safely go ahead at the end of May, but being aware how much many of you were looking forward to this day out, I am trying to contact Dudley Trust and hope to arrange the same day out later in the year or possibly early next year. I know this is rather vague but until we know the virus is under complete control and we will all be safe there is no point in planning a new date.
All of you have paid a deposit and many paid the balance and this money is safely banked in a trust account. Under the circumstances if anyone feels for any reason they would prefer to cancel please let me know and I will arrange a refund. Unless I hear to this effect I will assume you are happy for me to keep your payment and keep your place the delayed trip. If you decide to retain your place and join us on a future trip you can still cancel anytime until after a new date is confirmed or if the new date is not convenient for you, you can cancel with a full refund.
I am very sorry and like you very disappointed at the turn of events, but hope still have an enjoyable day out even if it is later than expected.
Hoping that you are all keeping well and safe, and wish you all well in these difficult times.
Alistair’s contact details are: email@example.com or on 07980 123444.